O'NEILL Medicalia has over 39 years experience of servicing all types of veterinary equipment. We offer a comprehensive equipment management and servicing programme for anaesthetic machines and vaporizers. We routinely issue certification, free of charge, to satisfy the requirements of the 2010 RCVS practice standards, as well as insurers, health and safety agencies, etc. We also offer a service exchange scheme for vaporizers.
Medicalia can supply
- New anaesthetic trolleys for 'E' or 'F' size cylinders, and / or pipeline supply. We design & manufacture in-house, guaranteeing quality & service back-up. Most of the machines we manufacture have a Selectatec mounting included in the price. Our main competitor charges £199 extra for this very useful facility. Please factor this in when making price comparisons
- Free advice. Please call us on 07866 592 702 for any information you need.
- New wall-mounted anaesthetic machines for piped gas or O2 concentrators. Humphrey ADE system compliant Micronova wall-mounted machine.
- OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS: We supply the DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator, the quietest (38 Decibel) model on the market. Running costs approximately 3 Pence-per-hour. All of the Anaesthetic Machines that we manufacture are suitable for use with Oxygen Concentrators. 3 Years warranty as standard, with an optional extended 2 year warranty package.
- Tell us what you want, and we can probably make it for you!
- SERVICING. Very competitively priced. Routine, contract, and emergency servicing of anaesthetic equipment, with free certification in compliance with RCVS Practice Standards requirements. We also supply a free inventory list of all items serviced. We have over 39 years experience of doing this work.
- PIPED OXYGEN installation, a great investment which pays for itself! Frees up floor space when used with wall mounted anaesthetic machines. Phone 0151 708 5268 for an instant quote. Usually installed in one day!
- 'Activent'® anaesthetic waste gas AGSS active scavenging unit, with built-in air-break. Virtually silent in use. Inexpensive - easily installed. Can obviate the need for expensive personal dosimetry! Extremely low running costs.
- Patient breathing circuits. Wide range permanently in stock. Free advice.
- Circle Absorbers. We are sole agents for the ISOMISER absorber, the perfect replacement for the problematic ‘hamster wheel’ round absorber.
- Pulse Oximeter, SPO2 and Respiration Rate. Lingual sensor. Inexpensive!
- Multiparameter Veterinary Monitor, 10.4” TFT display, with 7 waveforms
- ECG; SpO2; NIBP; Temp; Resp; Pulse Rate; EtCO2; and Multi-Gas/O2.
- Vaporizers, temperature compensated, new & recon. Isoflurane, Sevoflurane
- Thinking of using SEVOFLURANE (which has now gone generic)?
- Beat the drug cartel! Buy your own Vaporizer, & source cheapest Agent.
- Vaporizer service-exchange scheme, minimising down-time
- Trade-in of Isotec MK3 for Sevotec Sevoflurane Vaporizer
- Anaesthetic sundries - pressure reducing valves, bull-nose or pin-index
- Oxygen flow meter, therapy type, 0 - 5 litres per minute.
Please telephone Vincent O’Neill on 0151 708 5268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have.
All prices are exclusive of VAT. Goods remain the property of O’Neill Medicalia Ltd until paid for in full.
Who We Are
Insert Bio Here..